June 24, 2009

Commercials We Love - "Terry Tate - Office Linebacker"

This one is for Reebok -- "Terry Tate - Office Linebacker" -- from the 2003 Super Bowl.



The acting in this is great, especially the guy wimpering behind the recycling bin, and also the guy who plays Terry, Lester Rasta Speight, who I remember was also very funny when he appeared as a semi-regular on My Wife and Kids.


Related Posts
Commercials We Love - "Laptop Hunters"
Commercial We Love - "Be Like Mike"
Commercials We Love - "Super Mario Land 2"
Commercials We Love - Cindy Crawford & Little Richard for Charlie


1 comment:

Stop Pop Culture said...

One of the greatest sports commercials of all time. Wish I coulda been Terry Tate at my old job where I could have laid out douche bag after douche bag just like TT would have done.
Good looking.

 
Pop Culture Fiend - A DamnPerceptive Production © 2008