August 10, 2011

I'm Back, Big as Life and Twice as Ugly!


After an exclusive tour of Europe, Scandanavia and the subcontinent, Pop Culture Fiend is back!!!!

Where've I been since December 2010?... Working on screenplays a bit, but mostly just painfully suffering through this mortal coil. But I'm sure you don't care about that.


I actually wanted to bring back the blog at the beginning of the year, but I felt I needed to go through the site first, fixing broken links, and give PCF.com a general facelift. But like I always say, "Time is a motherf**ker", and I just couldn't put enough consecutive hours in to get everything done. So I finally figured, screw it, I'll just jump right back into it and fix what I can when I can.

So what should you expect? More of the same --
highlights, remembrances and discussion of American pop culture (with lots of focus on 80's and 90's stuff) -- plus rare and exclusive photos and video from the Pop Culture Fiend Archives, and maybe even some guest bloggers.

So subscribe on YouTube, follow me on Twitter, and as I start pumping out the new content, be sure catch up on some of my old posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment